Tendermint (2021 - current) — working on distributed ledger technologies. Shipped the first iteration of Emeris backend, and some fixes to the Cosmos SDK.
Commercio.network (2019 - 2021) — worked as an independent contractor on Cosmos SDK-based blockchain technologies, shipped the first project’s
mainnetafter coordinating a testing/correctness effort lasting multiple months, as well as complimentary REST services.
Go, Linux systems, git, C, Swift, Kubernetes, REST API design.
Currently learning: Rust, ARM architecture, secure enclaves design.
fidati (Go) — pure Go implementation of the FIDO2 U2F authenticator protocol; runs bare-metal on the USB Armory Mk.II via Tamago.
moboot-pre3 (C, Linux) — port of moboot, acustom low-level bootloader for webOS devices, to the HP Pre 3 smartphone.
hid-compiler (Go, Linux) — Rubber Ducky-like software, compiles ASCII strings into HID scancodes via the Linux USB HID gadget interface.
tzw (Go, C, ARM TrustZone, OP-TEE) — Bitcoin hardware wallet proof-of-concept developed from scratch during my bachelor’s thesis.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Università degli Studi di Salerno. (2019) — studied software engineering, focusing personal studies on software security.
- Italian - mother tongue
- English - fluent
- Music - been practicing guitar since I was 15.
- Headphones - anything IEM is my jam.
- Open source - I love helping the open source community, by submitting
patches to various projects.
I contributed to the Go’s golang.org/x/sys/unix package, as well as the Gentoo’s Portage tree.
- Bikes - I’m a mountain biker with a soft spot for gravel riding. I enjoy fixing and maintaining my (small) bike fleet.
- Easily nerd-sniped.
- Contrary to what is written in this website’s name, I do have some skills.